5 pictures of Orange County Hunter Douglas Blinds Bathroom Transitional With Privacy Heating And Cooling Companies East Village Shades (amazing Hunter Douglas Blinds Dealers #5)
Orangeor•ange (ôr′inj, or′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a globose, reddish-yellow, bitter or sweet, edible citrus fruit.
- any white-flowered, evergreen citrus trees of the genus Citrus, bearing this fruit, as C. aurantium(bitter orange, Seville orange, or sour orange) and C. sinensis(sweet orange), cultivated in warm countries.
- any of several other citrus trees, as the trifoliate orange.
- any of several trees or fruits resembling an orange.
- a color between yellow and red in the spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 590 and 610 nm;
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of red and yellow pigments.
- of or pertaining to the orange.
- made or prepared with oranges or orangelike flavoring: orange sherbet.
- of the color orange;
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Hunterhunt•er (hun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who hunts game or other wild animals for food or in sport.
- a person who searches for or seeks something: a fortune hunter.
- a horse specially trained for quietness, stamina, and jumping ability in hunting.
- an animal, as a dog, trained to hunt game.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Orion.
- Also called hunting watch. a watch with a hunting case.
- See hunter green.
DouglasDoug•las (dug′ləs),USA pronunciation n.
- Sir James ("the Black Douglas''), 1286–1330, Scottish military leader.
- James, 2nd Earl of, 1358?–88, Scottish military leader.
- Kirk (Issur Danielovitch Demsky), born 1916, U.S. actor.Lloyd C(as•sel) (kas′əl),USA pronunciation 1877–1951, U.S. novelist and clergyman.
- Michael, born 1944, U.S. actor and producer (son of Kirk Douglas).
- Stephen A(rnold), 1813–61, U.S. political leader and statesman.William O(r•ville) (ôr′vil),USA pronunciation 1898–1980, Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1939–75.
- a city on and the capital of the Isle of Man: resort. 19,897.
- a city in SE Arizona. 13,058.
- a town in central Georgia. 10,980.
- a male given name: from a Scottish word meaning "black water.''
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Heatingheat (hēt),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
- the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
- the degree of hotness;
temperature: moderate heat.
- the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
- a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
- added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other physical change.
- a nonmechanical energy transfer with reference to a temperature difference between a system and its surroundings or between two parts of the same system. Symbol: Q
- a hot condition of the atmosphere or physical environment;
hot season or weather.
- a period of hot weather.
- a sharp, pungent flavor, as that produced by strong spices.
- warmth or intensity of feeling;
passion: He spoke with much heat and at great length.
- maximum intensity in an activity, condition, etc.;
the height of any action, situation, or the like: the heat of battle; the heat of passion.
- extreme pressure, as of events, resulting in tension or strain: In the heat of his hasty departure he forgot his keys.
- a single intense effort;
a sustained, concentrated, and continuous operation: The painting was finished at a heat.
- intensified pressure, esp. in a police investigation.
- the police.
- armed protection, esp. a pistol, revolver, or other firearm: All guards carry some heat.
- a single course in or division of a race or other contest.
- a race or other contest in which competitors attempt to qualify for entry in the final race or contest.
- a single operation of heating, as of metal in a furnace, in the treating and melting of metals.
- a quantity of metal produced by such an operation.
- sexual receptiveness in animals, esp. females.
- the period or duration of such receptiveness: to be in heat.
- to make hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to excite emotionally;
inflame or rouse with passion.
- to become hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to become excited emotionally.
- heat up, to increase or become more active or intense: Business competition will heat up toward the end of the year.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Companiescom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Easteast (ēst),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the right of north. Abbr: E
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a quarter or territory situated in this direction.
- the East:
- the parts of Asia collectively lying east of Europe and including Asia Minor, Syria, Arabia, India, China, etc.;
- the Far East.
- (formerly) the Soviet Union and its allies.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Mississippi River.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Allegheny Mountains.
- New England.
- [Ancient and Medieval Hist.]the Eastern Roman Empire.
- directed or proceeding toward the east.
- coming from the east: an east wind.
- lying toward or situated in the east: the east side.
- [Eccles.]being at the end of the church where the high altar is: an east window.
- to, toward, or in the east: an island located east of Sumatra; He went east.
Shadesshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Hi folks, this post is about Orange County Hunter Douglas Blinds Bathroom Transitional With Privacy Heating And Cooling Companies East Village Shades (amazing Hunter Douglas Blinds Dealers #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 851 x 681. This image's file size is just 105 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Hunter Douglas Blinds Dealers.
Orange County Hunter Douglas Blinds Bathroom Transitional With Privacy Heating And Cooling Companies East Village Shades (amazing Hunter Douglas Blinds Dealers #5) could be great shades for the bedroom when paired with the appropriate accent colors like shades-of magic, lightblue green. Glittering components comfortable and can make your space more spectacular. It's the utilization of yellow shade is the best shade for your room and was spoton, not too vivid but comforting.
This color is really mixes completely together with the color palate and accessories found in this bedroom We hope bedroom layout with color choices above will help you determine your house over a color scheme that is most cozy for you.The rooms are well designed firstly choosing the right shade.
Selecting a color-scheme that you make you feel not many uncomfortable and like will be the most significant issue that you should consider. Do not forget to ensure that whatever shade combo you select must correspond to every detail inside your room.