7 images of Kitchen Cabinet Government Definition Crepeloversca Com (superior Define Government Cabinet #1)
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.kitch′en•less, adj.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Governmentgov•ern•ment (guv′ərn mənt, -ər mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the political direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states; direction of the affairs of a state, community, etc.;
political administration: Government is necessary to the existence of civilized society.
- the form or system of rule by which a state, community, etc., is governed: monarchical government;
- the governing body of persons in a state, community, etc.;
- a branch or service of the supreme authority of a state or nation, taken as representing the whole: a dam built by the government.
- (in some parliamentary systems, as that of the United Kingdom)
- the particular group of persons forming the cabinet at any given time: The Prime Minister has formed a new government.
- the parliament along with the cabinet: The government has fallen.
rule: the government of one's conduct.
- a district governed;
- See political science.
- the extablished usage that requires that one word in a sentence should cause another to be of a particular form: the government of the verb by its subject.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
Hello , this blog post is about Kitchen Cabinet Government Definition Crepeloversca Com (superior Define Government Cabinet #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1126 x 845. This blog post's file size is just 97 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Define Government Cabinet.
Your house usually has a unique figure. Also together with cottages or the pad are located in the UK. Don't want to adjust the building's construction is a lot of, Kitchen Cabinet Government Definition Crepeloversca Com (superior Define Government Cabinet #1) models contend with standard bungalow.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to looking to replicate the style of the pad, Alex Saint decided to construct one more kitchen design that will reduce the whole lodge's architectural change and maintain the character with this residence.
Never questioned a result, attractive! As a way to take care of the figure of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Architecture putting a home style in addition to the key building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building in-question.