5 attachments of High Quality Oval-shaped Plastic Desk Wire Box/table Cable Hole Cover (amazing Desk Cord Hole #2)
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Qualityqual•i•ty (kwol′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- an essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute: the chemical qualities of alcohol.
- character or nature, as belonging to or distinguishing a thing: the quality of a sound.
- character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence: food of poor quality; silks of fine quality.
- high grade;
excellence: wood grain of quality.
- a personality or character trait: kindness is one of her many good qualities.
- native excellence or superiority.
- an accomplishment or attainment.
- good or high social position: a man of quality.
- the superiority or distinction associated with high social position.
- [Acoustics.]the texture of a tone, dependent on its overtone content, that distinguishes it from others of the same pitch and loudness.
- the tonal color, or timbre, that characterizes a particular vowel sound.
- [Logic.]the character of a proposition as affirmative or negative.
- the proportion or percentage of vapor in a mixture of liquid and vapor, as wet steam.
- social status or position.
- a person of high social position: He's quality, that one is.
- of or having superior quality: quality paper.
- producing or providing products or services of high quality or merit: a quality publisher.
- of or occupying high social status: a quality family.
- marked by a concentrated expenditure of involvement, concern, or commitment: Counselors are urging that working parents try to spend more quality time with their children.
Plasticplas•tic (plas′tik),USA pronunciation n.
- Often, plastics. any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving. They are often known by trademark names, as Bakelite, Vinylite, or Lucite.
- a credit card, or credit cards collectively, usually made of plastic: He had a whole pocketful of plastic.
- money, payment, or credit represented by the use of a credit card or cards.
- something, or a group of things, made of or resembling plastic: The entire meal was served on plastic.
plas′ti•cal•ly, plas′tic•ly, adv.
- made of plastic.
- capable of being molded or of receiving form: clay and other plastic substances.
- produced by molding: plastic figures.
- having the power of molding or shaping formless or yielding material: the plastic forces of nature.
- being able to create, esp. within an art form;
having the power to give form or formal expression: the plastic imagination of great poets and composers.
- concerned with or pertaining to molding or modeling;
- relating to three-dimensional form or space, esp. on a two-dimensional surface.
- pertaining to the tools or techniques of drawing, painting, or sculpture: the plastic means.
- characterized by an emphasis on formal structure: plastic requirements of a picture.
impressionable: the plastic mind of youth.
- giving the impression of being made of or furnished with plastic: We stayed at one of those plastic motels.
- artificial or insincere;
phony: jeans made of cotton, not some plastic substitute; a plastic smile.
- lacking in depth, individuality, or permanence;
superficial, dehumanized, or mass-produced: a plastic society interested only in material acquisition.
- of or pertaining to the use of credit cards: plastic credit; plastic money.
- concerned with or pertaining to the remedying or restoring of malformed, injured, or lost parts: a plastic operation.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Wirewire (wīər),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wired, wir•ing.
- a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
- such pieces as a material.
- a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
- a cross wire or a cross hair.
- a barbed-wire fence.
- a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.
- a wire rope.
- a telegram.
- the telegraphic system: to send a message by wire.
- wires, a system of wires by which puppets are moved.
- a metallic string of a musical instrument.
- [Underworld Slang.]the member of a pickpocket team who picks the victim's pocket. Cf. stall 2 (def. 5).
- [Horse Racing.]a wire stretched across and above the track at the finish line, under which the horses pass.
- [Ornith.]one of the extremely long, slender, wirelike filaments or shafts of the plumage of various birds.
- a metal device for snaring rabbits and other small game.
- [Papermaking.]the woven wire mesh over which the wet pulp is spread in a papermaking machine.
- down to the wire, to the very last moment or the very end, as in a race or competition: The candidates campaigned down to the wire.
- pull wires, to use one's position or influence to obtain a desired result: to pull wires to get someone a job.
- the wire, the telephone: There's someone on the wire for you.
- under the wire, just within the limit or deadline;
barely: to get an application in under the wire.
- made of wire;
consisting of or constructed with wires.
- resembling wire;
- to furnish with wires.
- to install an electric system of wiring in, as for lighting.
- to fasten or bind with wire: He wired the halves together.
- to put on a wire, as beads.
- to send by telegraph, as a message: Please wire the money at once.
- to send a telegraphic message to: She wired him to come at once.
- to snare by means of a wire.
- to equip with a hidden electronic device, as an eavesdropping device or an explosive.
- to connect (a receiver, area, or building) to a television cable and other equipment so that cable television programs may be received.
- to be closely connected or involved with: a law firm wired into political circles.
- to prepare, equip, fix, or arrange to suit needs or goals: The sales force was wired for an all-out effort.
- [Croquet.]to block (a ball) by placing it behind the wire of an arch.
- to send a telegraphic message;
telegraph: Don't write; wire.
Cableca•ble (kā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling.
- a heavy, strong rope.
- a very strong rope made of strands of metal wire, as used to support cable cars or suspension bridges.
- a cord of metal wire used to operate or pull a mechanism.
- a thick hawser made of rope, strands of metal wire, or chain.
- See cable's length.
- an insulated electrical conductor, often in strands, or a combination of electrical conductors insulated from one another.
- See cable television.
- one of a number of reedings set into the flutes of a column or pilaster.
- to send (a message) by cable.
- to send a cablegram to.
- to fasten with a cable.
- to furnish with a cable.
- to join (cities, parts of a country, etc.) by means of a cable television network: The state will be completely cabled in a few years.
- to send a message by cable.
- to cable-stitch.
Holehole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Howdy there, this blog post is about High Quality Oval-shaped Plastic Desk Wire Box/table Cable Hole Cover (amazing Desk Cord Hole #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 648 x 478. This photo's file size is just 35 KB. If You desired to save This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Desk Cord Hole.
As well as wallpaper, there is lots of additional High Quality Oval-shaped Plastic Desk Wire Box/table Cable Hole Cover (amazing Desk Cord Hole #2) that one may choose for your livingroom. To the wall having a special appearance, when you yourself have a little family area, you'll be able to set a mirror for instance. Moreover, it provides a broader view, your livingroom will be certainly decorated by the reflection. Artwork etc can be also used by you.
That you do not have to buy them in stores, if you would like to decorate your walls. You can even make use of a wall design with produce your personal, as an example, wall hangings of paper, to save lots of your cash. There are many items that you are able to choose for your livingroom wall so the house that is indoor search more wonderful. You'll be able to decorate the family area to generate their very own artwork should you not need to pay a lot of income.
You should be to make the most effective decoration for your family room wall, creative. Since the surfaces were bare when it comes to most decorating living-rooms are generally boring, it's. Because a wall that is empty machine aan make an impression on the guest room.
High Quality Oval-shaped Plastic Desk Wire Box/table Cable Hole Cover (amazing Desk Cord Hole #2) may present recommendations and a few ideas that one may utilize to create wall hangings family area to make it look special and modern. Before performing motion that is excellent, you should ready your walls a thorough cleanup. Washing the walls will begin to see the living room wall hangings look more clean and relaxed sights.