Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Ceilingsceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hello , this post is about Antique Ceilings ( Antique Ceiling Tiles #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 820 x 820. This post's file size is only 147 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Antique Ceiling Tiles.
We'd want to speak about some tips on wood floor shades before speaking about Antique Ceilings ( Antique Ceiling Tiles #2). Black and dark hues really are a preferred choice for musicians' companies, modern rooms and chic. Polluted if you prefer a vintage look natural wood or traditional brown colour that will be perfect. Colour detail and striking (numerous shades of red: cherry and ash Jatoba or stained within the same color) that is perfect for commercial interiors, workplaces and also other huge spaces where the floor becomes a key section of the decor.
Whilst the Antique Ceilings ( Antique Ceiling Tiles #2) photos and personal area manager can provide of exactly what the ultimate result may be a broad concept, there's no better strategy to determine the color of the ground in place of taking a look at the sample spot in sun light.
Brown, hot platinum and crimson timber sounds is likely to make your bedroom cozy. Dreary ground and bright could make your space spacious. Choose pure tinted timber flooring in matt end when the capability to cover scratches and a little dent really are a must. Understand that the hues must complement eachother and distinction. The ground can't have identical shades as furniture.