Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Hi folks, this image is about House Definition #2 Enlarge Image. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 691 x 518. It's file size is only 55 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: House Definition.
The restroom is normally smaller, when compared with different rooms inside your home. In addition they tend to have multiple perspectives, thus House Definition #2 Enlarge Image can be very complicated. The distinction between a terrible job that requires to be repainted as well as a superb job depends primarily on the colour of the coloring picked for the task. The shades used affect how the space is felt.
Using shades that are dim makes the area seem smaller and richer. Bright colors brighten the area up, and make it look bigger. Water inside the bathroom's amount is significantly greater than in additional locations. This is the main reason why color is removed in appropriately painted bathrooms. It must enter deeply enough to fill the area that is decorated. This is determined by coloring used's quality as well as artwork strategies.
There are numerous coloring available that have mildew ides while House Definition #2 Enlarge Image which are prone-to mold and mold. Nevertheless, typically, paint developed especially for the restroom is adequate. Ensure the region on wall or the limit that's often covered by the equipment should be tightly-closed in order not to remove.
Than to protect it, remember, it's easier to prevent the reason for the situation. Some spaces the pipe, are far more prone to trigger troubles with time. They should immediately do caulking to prevent harm later. Baseboard is another location that has a tendency to fail coloring.
Delay a few days for the new House Definition #2 Enlarge Image to be regulated completely before utilising the shower or bathtub. And to reduce damage's risk, always be certain abandon the doorway open once the toilet is not in-use, and to use the ventilator.
Make certain shedding paint and the blobs neglect to remove effectively. Sand all materials to supply a superb base for applying color. Prior to the cover that was last, join must be reclaimed after priming.