Botanicalbo•tan•i•cal (bə tan′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, bo•tan′ic. of, pertaining to, made from, or containing plants: botanical survey; botanical drugs.
- [Pharm.]a drug made from part of a plant, as from roots, leaves, bark, or berries.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Orchidor•chid (ôr′kid),USA pronunciation n.
- any terrestrial or epiphytic plant of the family Orchidaceae, of temperate and tropical regions, having usually showy flowers. Cf. orchid family.
- the flower of any of these plants.
- a bluish to reddish purple.
Showshow (shō),USA pronunciation v., showed, shown or showed, show•ing, n.
- to cause or allow to be seen;
- to present or perform as a public entertainment or spectacle: to show a movie.
- to indicate;
point out: to show the way.
- to guide, escort, or usher: He showed me to my room. Show her in.
- to explain or make clear;
make known: He showed what he meant.
- to make known to;
inform, instruct, or prove to: I'll show you what I mean.
- to prove;
demonstrate: His experiment showed the falsity of the theory.
- to indicate, register, or mark: The thermometer showed 10 below zero.
- to exhibit or offer for sale: to show a house.
- to allege, as in a legal document;
plead, as a reason or cause.
- to produce, as facts in an affidavit or at a hearing.
- to express or make evident by appearance, behavior, speech, etc.: to show one's feelings.
- to accord or grant (favor, kindness, etc.): He showed mercy in his decision.
- to be seen;
be or become visible: Does my slip show?
- to be seen in a certain way: to show to advantage.
- to put on an exhibition or performance;
display one's goods or products: Several dress designers are showing in New York now.
- to be present or keep an appointment;
show up: He said he would be there, but he didn't show.
- to finish third in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- show off:
- to display ostentatiously: The parade was designed to show off all the latest weapons of war.
- to seek to gain attention by displaying prominently one's abilities or accomplishments.
- show up:
- to make known, as faults;
- to exhibit in a certain way;
appear: White shows up well against a blue background.
- to come to or arrive at a place: We waited for two hours, but he didn't show up.
- to make (another) seem inferior;
- a theatrical production, performance, or company.
- a radio or television program.
- a motion picture.
- an exposition for dealers or the public of products by various manufacturers in a particular industry, usually held in an exhibition hall, convention facility, or the like: the annual boat show.
- any kind of public exhibition or exposition: a show of Renoirs.
- ostentatious display: nothing but mere show.
- a display, exhibition, or demonstration: a true show of freedom.
- an indication;
trace: He frowned on the slightest show of emotion.
- the position of the competitor who comes in third in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. place (def. 27b), win 1 (def. 17).
impression: to make a sorry show.
- a sight or spectacle.
- an unreal or deceptive appearance: The actress's tears had the show of grief.
- an act or instance of showing.
- a motion-picture theater.
- a chance: to get a fair show.
- the first appearance of blood at the onset of menstruation.
- a blood-tinged mucous discharge from the vagina that indicates the onset of labor.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]any undertaking, group of persons, event, etc.;
- make a show of, to be ostentatious about;
affect: Whenever there are visitors, the bosses make a show of being nice to their employees.
- run the show, to control a business, situation, etc.;
be in charge: My father runs the show in our house.
- steal the show:
- to usurp the credit or get the applause for something: That woman can act, but the child stole the show. He did all the work, but his partner stole the show.
- to be the most pleasing or spectacular item or person in a group.
- stop the show, to win such enthusiastic applause that a theatrical performance is temporarily interrupted.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
YorkYork (yôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of the royal house of England that ruled from 1461 to 1485.
- 1st Duke of (Edmund of Langley), 1341–1402, progenitor of the house of York (son of Edward III).Alvin Cul•lum (kul′əm)USA pronunciation (Sergeant), 1887–1964, U.S. soldier.
- Yorkshire (def. 1).
- Ancient, Eboracum. a city in North Yorkshire, in NE England, on the Ouse: the capital of Roman Britain;
- a city in SE Pennsylvania: meeting of the Continental Congress 1777–78. 44,619.
- an estuary in E Virginia, flowing SE into Chesapeake Bay. 40 mi. (64 km) long.
- Cape, a cape at the NE extremity of Australia.
Timestimes (tīmz),USA pronunciation prep.
- multiplied by: Two times four is eight.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Botanical Gardens Orchid Show #5 The New York Times. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 914 x 609. It's file size is just 155 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Botanical Gardens Orchid Show.
If you would like a vintage type or atmosphere that's stylish, you need to use a bed that's a view feel carving motifs often making straightforward or intricate, culture and sculpture make the original search thicker and fascinated etnic, if you want the luxuries you could utilize a place sleeping with a structure or possibly a high cover, with additional material program provides temperature and luxury within your space,
Straightforward bed may be used for an area in today's style, it looks that reflect a impact of the design had been applied for, the look that could be the existing craze will be the structure of modern craft that greets contemporary style makes an equivalent contemporary for you connect with your bed room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, nevertheless, should conform within the household in general to the spaces.
If your household place space is restricted, while you type, and such as potential of the material a whole lot and apartments, while the requirements a useful but requires a lot of place. It is possible to apply to the Botanical Gardens Orchid Show #5 The New York Times with drawers - cabinet, of course you ought to be wise in-all jobs you are able to apply right next to the remaining or facing class, presently suitable therefore unimpressed slender and doesn't break the guidelines of your activity and room.